chocolate bark is an easy and delicious treat for you and your family. Only a few ingredients are required for this recipe;
This chocolate bark is made up of dark chocolate but you can use good quality chocolate chips and topped with dried fruits and nuts.
Tips for chocolate bark
- Use microwave for quick and easy chocolate melting; use a microwave safe bowl and warm the chocolate in 30 seconds intervals , stirring after each and make sure donot overcook.
- Add colours like some green( Pistachio, pumpkin seeds), red ( dried cranberries. Other options include dried mangos or chopped dried ginger, which will add some golden spark.
- For quick results put bark in the refrigator and you will get for tonight party.
- Nuts; almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, Pistachios
- seeds; Pumpkin seeds,
- Dried fruits; Cranberries, Apricots, mango
- coconut flakes
- white chocolate
- 12 ounce chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 3/4 cup dried fruits (cranberries,or other dried fruits like cherries, apricot, mangos)
- 3/4 cup seeds pumpkin seeds almonds, pistachios
- pinch of salt (optional)
- First, melt the chocolate in a glass bowl of simmering water or in the microwave.
- Now spread the melted chocolate evenly on the parchment-lined tray. Topping is totally customized, you can use any kind of dried fruits or nuts.
- if you are in hurry, refrigerate the bark for about 15 minutes, if you have time let it cool at room temperature for about 3-4 hours.
The dark chocolate (contain cocoa) is good for your heart health, one study found that daily consumption of cocoa, compared to the placebo group, significantly lower participants blood pressure -a risk factor for heart diseases.