Vege loaded, a totaly customized for your family. Any vegetable can be added.This recipe is ideal for your brunch or can be served as dinner.
- 3 Large egges
- 1 canned chopped tomatoes or you can add fresh tomotes
- 1red peppers chopped
- 1 courgette chopped
- 1 red onoion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced grated
- oil 2 table spoon
- spring onion forgarnish
How to cook
- Heat some oil in a pan and add finely chopped onion and garlic saute until soft and turn light golden.
- now add courgette and red peppers and cook for few more minutes then add all spices and tomatoes, simmer for5-7 minutes
- now make a well for your egg and crack egg in each well. cover the pan with lid till the egg white are nicely done and egg yolks are runny or if you need full done
- sprinkle with fresh chopped spring onion and feta if you like.
you can served with bread but this time i served it with traditional wholewheat parathas.